-
November 8th, 2002, 03:34 PM
#1
Twizzle
Guest
-
November 8th, 2002, 03:52 PM
#2
DarrensPassion
Guest
I know what you're hoping Santa is going to be bringing you this year Terry [img]tongue.gif[/img] Dunk gift-wrapped delivered straight to your bed [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
November 8th, 2002, 03:58 PM
#3
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
I know what you're hoping Santa is going to be bringing you this year Terry [img]tongue.gif[/img] Dunk gift-wrapped delivered straight to your bed [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Janie xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, why not? I have been a v-e-r-y good girl after all [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
LOL
-
November 8th, 2002, 05:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm still recovering after seeing Dunc in the school uniform [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
*deep sigh*
-
November 8th, 2002, 05:42 PM
#5
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
I'm still recovering after seeing Dunc in the school uniform [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
*deep sigh*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah! *deep sigh too*
There were NEVER any fit looking guys like that at my school. They were a right bunch of mingers and dickheads [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] lol
-
November 9th, 2002, 04:13 AM
#6
DarrensPassion
Guest
I have no doubt that you have been very *good* indeed [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
November 9th, 2002, 03:41 PM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
Yeah! *deep sigh too*
There were NEVER any fit looking guys like that at my school. They were a right bunch of mingers and dickheads [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] lol</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
and swots and mummy's-boys !
xx
-
November 10th, 2002, 07:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
My advent calendar's different to that.
*wonders*
-
November 11th, 2002, 04:21 AM
#9
DarrensPassion
Guest
*went to an all girls' school so was somewhat defficient in male company* made up for it later though [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Janie xx [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks